Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Help me celebrate my birthday!


Maureen Davis is sure her husband has forgotten her birthday, as he has for half of their twenty-year marriage. So when she walks into her house that has been redecorated to the hilt with sexiness, she’s not sure what to expect. The last time Daniel tried to seduce her was…well, a long time.

Daniel Davis is going to give his wife a night she’ll never forget. It starts with dancing, something he doesn't do well with her, even worse by himself. But as soon as he puts on that red apron, he knows there’s no turning back.




This is being released on January 19th. The funny thing is, my birthday is the 20th and it's about a birthday. A very special, very sexy birthday. So help me celebrate my downloading a copy at Forbidden Publications!


No comments: