Sunday, November 12, 2006

Writing

I have a few WIPs that I'm not working on. Can I still call them WIP? One of them with a deadline of December 1! Aack!

I'm taking a break and got suckered into my first Jennifer Crusie book. I can't put it down! I'm almost finished with it, hope I'll finish it today so I can get back into my real life. I love it, but I hate it. I hate it because I can't stop reading it, and I had things I wanted to do this weekend. Don't you hate books like that? LOL.

Payday was Friday, but then the bank was closed and my money won't go in until Monday. I planned on using some of that money to download some ebooks, preferably Christmas stories b/c I haven't read one of them in a long time and I need to get in the mood to shop soon. Now it'll have to be my reward for finishing my next story!

1 comment:

Scarlett Sanderson said...

LOL Yeah, I know exactly what you mean with the 'getting' into books. When I should be writing instead I'm burning up the pages. ;)