Monday, September 04, 2006

Blogging

Ok, I'm going to try this blog thing. A little about me, I write erotica "quickies" under the pen name Jalena Burke. I have one out from Forbidden Publications, another coming in November, and have plans to submit a Halloween contest and a Christmas submission. I write short stories, but have a longer one in the works.

I also work full time and write RS under another name.

I just received my very first review for my short story, ME, MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, AND BOB. http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=189&Itemid=36
I'm very excited about this!

I have a contest until October 1 for a great basket of prizes. Check it out at my website.

1 comment:

ChristyJan said...

Hi Jalena,

I just found your web-site and your blog and I look forward to reading your new book: My, My Next Door Neighbor and Bob.
I would REALLY like to enter your contest, but I can't find a submit button or an e-mail address for you.
Could you e-mail me and let me know how to enter?
hawkes@citlink.net